- This event has passed.
AWAKENING WITHIN ANGEL RETREAT
August 28 @ 6:00 pm - August 30 @ 3:00 pmR4200.00
THE LIGHT WITHIN IS STRONGER THAN WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THE OUTSIDE was the message I received. I know we will receive more messages and guidance for the retreat.
Our first retreat – AWAKENING WITHIN RESET RETREAT – for 2020 is happening!
Do you feel the need to just breathe, relax and reset?
How does one align with the new awakening?
What are the fundamentals of a new way forward?
Clear and detach from the effects of recent events, uncertainty and embrace a different viewpoint.
Finding the light and power withing and more importantly, keeping it alive and energised!
Shift into your new purpose.
The intention for this retreat is to receive channelling, messages, and guidance to support your AWAKENING and walk away with practical tools to implement in your day to day life.
This is a big part of the NOW – purpose, mission, prosper, shine, enlightenment. We will work with this.
This retreat will happen on the following weekends.
28 – 30 August 2020 – we have 2 spaces left for this weekend.
2 – 4 October 2020 – we have 8 spaces left for this weekend.
Venue: Fynbos Guest Farm and Animal Sanctuary – Tulbagh
The All-inclusive price of R 4 200*** includes all meals, 2 nights’ accommodation, facilitation sessions and one on one sessions. ALSO INCLUDED IS A PERSONAL ONE ON ONE PURPOSE CHECK IN READING post retreat.
***If you are RESET CIRCLE MEMBERS you qualify for the VIP Discount on retreats.
• Groups small in capacity
• Strict hygiene measures are in place and venue is adhering to health protocol and related standards
• Single accommodation preference but up to maximum 2 where accommodation allows.
• Our first preference is single allocated accommodation – unless you know the person and/or you are friends doing this retreat together.
• For those wanting more distances, people will be allowed to eat in different areas
• Social distancing will apply in the angel lounge/conference area
• Temperatures will be checked everyday
• Regular hand washing and sanitizers will be paramount.